PRETTY LITTLE LIARS PORTUGAL
ALISON DILAURENTIS Boasvindas
ALISON DILAURENTIS Boasvindas
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

FÓRUM PORTUGUÊS

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

NOME: PRETTY LITTLE LIARS PORTUGAL - fórum
URL: prettylittleliarspt.forumeiros.com
ADMIN: spenc
ABERTURA: 20/9/11
TEMA: phbb2
DOMÍNIO: forumeiros.com
VISUAL: MaryJane

prettylittleliars-portugal@hotmail.com

Este fórum foi feito de fãs para fãs. Não temos qualquer tipo de contacto com a ABC Family ou com algum actor da série. Não pretendemos infringir nenhum direito por isso qualquer imagem ou texto aqui publicados vêm sempre acompanhados com os devidos créditos, de modo a respeitar as leis copyright e all rights reserved.

em construção.

ALISON DILAURENTIS

Ir para baixo 
3 participantes
AutorMensagem
ADMIN
ADMIN
ADMIN

ALISON DILAURENTIS Empty
MensagemAssunto: ALISON DILAURENTIS   ALISON DILAURENTIS EmptySeg Set 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Alison DiLaurentis (Sasha Pieterse) was the former leader of Rosewood's premiere clique. Ruling the group with an iron fist, the vicious but charismatic Alison had gone missing during a slumber party; a year later, her disappearance was still unsolved. When Aria, Hanna, Spencer, and Emily begin receiving threatening messages from "A" reminding them of their darkest secrets, they suspect that "A" is Alison, in whom they had all confided. But, Alison's body is soon discovered buried in her former backyard. It is revealed (by a video "A" sent the girls on Spencer's computer) that Alison may have had a relationship with Melissa's brand new husband, Ian, and that Ian might have been the one who killed her. It is revealed during a flashback that Ali and Emily kissed. Emily had strong feelings for Ali, but Alison didn't feel the same, saying, "I like boys, Emily. And trust me, if I'm kissing you, it's because I'm practicing for the real thing." She also pressured the girls into doing things, like going along with her when she exploded Toby's garage. Ali was also with Aria when she saw Meredith and Byron kissing. Alison comforted Hanna when Hanna binged on eating a whole pie. She said, "I can teach you how to make it go away" which meant that she taught Hanna how to make herself throw up. She taunted Lucas, and broke up Noel and his girlfriend, saying that she did it for Aria since she had a crush on him. "I only kill when we need food," she said. "Or when I'm bored." It is later revealed that Alison was in a relationship with Ian after the girls see a tree with "Alison + Ian" carved into it. The girls' therapist suggests Hanna talk to an empty chair and pretend Alison is sitting there. Hanna says "You were the best friend I have ever had, but you were also the worst enemy I ever had." Alison, responds with "I'll always be with you, I'm the only that can make you happy, the only one to tell you the truth, I'm the only one you can count on". Hanna sends her farewell towards the imaginary Alison by saying, "You're gone and I'm so over missing you". After reading Alison's autopsy, the girls discover that Alison was attacked from behind and buried alive which is what killed her not the head wound.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
https://prettylittleliarspt.forumeiros.com
spencer.
THE JENNA THING
THE JENNA THING
spencer.

ALISON DILAURENTIS Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ALISON DILAURENTIS   ALISON DILAURENTIS EmptyQua Set 21, 2011 2:06 am

sinceramente, acho que a alison não merecia as amigas que teve, era tão má para elas -.-
aly.
THE JENNA THING
THE JENNA THING
aly.

ALISON DILAURENTIS Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ALISON DILAURENTIS   ALISON DILAURENTIS EmptyQua Set 21, 2011 12:59 pm

ela era tãao adhawhfh só me aptece dar-lhe um murro em todos os episódios, fazia tantos joguinhos e cenas assim, odeio pessoas assim. E como é óbvio não merecia as amigas que tinha.
Conteúdo patrocinado

ALISON DILAURENTIS Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ALISON DILAURENTIS   ALISON DILAURENTIS Empty

ALISON DILAURENTIS
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1